Customer Service Representative
Action Automatic Door and Gate is hiring a Customer Service Representative (CSR). The successful CSR is a highly important role in the Service Department and facilitates all aspects of the service cycle related to scheduling service technicians' work.
Come work for a growing company that has NEVER had a layoff.
Action Automatic Door and Gate, a division of DuraServ Corp., has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $140+ million company. We have grown from 180 to 400+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DurServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
- Answer phones
- Service call entry
- Troubleshooting residential calls
- Scheduling and same-day dispatch
- Contacting customers to confirm schedule
- Coordination for ordering parts, as needed, for service work
- Filing and recordkeeping for all service files
- Service and office supply ordering, payable entry and accountability
- Receive deliveries as needed
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
The ability to lift 50 lbs
High level of organization
Complete benefits package including 401K with company match
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org