Field Service Technician's Apprentice
Come work for a company that has never had a layoff!
- Are you looking to start a career?
- Are you driven and highly motivated?
- Are you mechanically inclined?
- Do you have dynamic customer service skills?
- Do you want to earn a competitive salary?
Then this is the opportunity for you…
We are growing our team in our Farmers Branch, TX location and seeking new talent to join us. No experience necessary. The successful candidate will be mechanically inclined, comfortable working with hand tools, working at heights up to 40', working outside, have a great attitude and the desire to learn our business.
- Repairing/ Preventative maintenance and installing all types of dock levelers and overhead doors
- Adhering to codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns, answering questions and communicating with the customer.
- Inventory of truck parts
- Entry level, no experience required
- High school education
- Ability to drive service truck
- Valid driver’s license
- Welding Skills (welder certified) a plus
- Must pass drug test and background check screening
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $140 million company. We have grown from 180 to 400+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced team centric company. DuraServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing our customers.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org