Field Service Technician, Loading Docks and Doors
Want to work for a company that has never had a layoff with great company benefits?
Overhead Door TX a division of DuraServ, is looking for a seasoned Field Service Technician for our Austin, TX office. DuraServ is one of the largest providers of loading dock equipment in the United States with 20 locations and 390+ employees. Visit our website, www.southerndockproducts.com.
The successful field service technician will have the experience to repair and install dock levelers, sectional overhead doors, rolling steel doors, commercial high speed door, swing doors and loading dock equipment.
- Repairing/ Preventative maintenance and installing all types of dock levelers and overhead doors
- Adhering to codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns, answering questions and communicating with the customer.
- Inventory of truck parts
- Minimum 3 years experience
- High school education
- Ability to drive service truck
- Valid drivers license
- Welding Skills (welder certified) a plus
- Commensurate with experience
- We offer a complete benefits package including 401K with company match
Email resumes to Linda Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org