Service Billing Specialist
Passport Dock and Door Systems, a division of DuraServ, is hiring a Service Billing Specialist. The successful Service Billing Specialist is a highly important role in the Service Department and facilitates all aspects of the service cycle related to scheduling service technicians' work.
Come work for a growing company that has NEVER had a layoff.
Passport Dock and Door Systems, a division of, DuraServ Corp has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $135 million company. We have grown from 180 to 400+ employees over the last 3 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DurServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
- Answer phones
- Service call entry
- Quoted service order entry
- Scheduling and same-day dispatch
- Contacting customers to confirm schedule
- Service tracking
- Ordering parts, as needed, for service work
- Action lead management, entry and accountability
- Invoicing of call-in service work and quoted service work
- Filing and recordkeeping for all service files
- Process customer credit card payments
- Post vendor invoices for accounts payable
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
High level of organization
Complete benefits package including 401K with company match
$40-$45k commensurate with experience
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org