The successful Service Coordinator will facilitate all aspects of the service cycle for customers. Has a direct impact on the location financials in exercising discretion and judgment related to scheduling service technicians' work.
Come work for a growing company that has NEVER had a layoff!
DuraServ Corp has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $135 million company. We have grown from 180 to 400+ employees over the last 3 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DurServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
- Answer phones
- Service call entry
- Quoted service order entry
- Scheduling and same-day dispatch
- Contacting customers to confirm schedule
- Planned Maintenance (PM) scheduling
- Service backlog monitoring & daily labor reporting
- Coordinating with subcontractors for service work as necessary
- Ordering parts, as needed, for service work
- Invoicing of call-in service work and quoted service work (other than key account customers)
- Filing and recordkeeping for all service files
- Service and office supply ordering, payable entry and accountability
- Receive deliveries as needed
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
High level of organization
Complete benefits package including 401K with company match
$38-$42 commensurate with experience