Rytec’s new Powerhouse XL delivers the lowest total cost of ownership of any rubber door ever built. Designed without conventional torsion springs or wear parts, the Powerhouse XL door is practically maintenance –free. The powerful Dual-Sync™ technology operates the door at speeds never before imagined. The engineered styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) panel and heavy-duty construction are virtually indestructible.
Patent-pending innovations and state-of-the-art technologies are built to handle the rigors of heavy industry. It is ideal for the mining industry, waste management, mass transit, manufacturing plants or other large equipment applications where uptime is mission critical. The Powerhouse XL delivers the power, performance and dependability to meet the demands of the world’s most extreme environments.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Compared to conventional rubber doors, the exclusive Rytec design saves owners tens of thousands of dollars over the lifetime of the door.
Springless By Design
- Specifically engineered to eliminate the high costs of maintaining and servicing torsion springs and counterbalance systems—no dangerous spring repairs or costly replacements.
- Without springs, straps, coil cords or conventional wear parts, simple preventative maintenance keeps it moving day in, day out, cycle after cycle.
- Stronger, tougher and more durable than conventional rubber doors, the patented reinforced structure increases stability and wind capacity.
Smooth and Powerful
- The exclusive Dual-Sync™ technology performs flawlessly on any size door.
Responsive to High Wind Loads
- Responds dynamically to high pressure and wind loads by increasing resistance.