Serco Industrial HVLS fans are meant to move a lot of air, but they do much more than that. With an airfoil style five-blade design, these high-volume low-speed fans work hard to circulate efficiency and positively impact many factors within your facility. They balance the internal environment with a gentle mass of air or “floor jet,” which creates a more even temperature to protect product integrity and prevent potential product spoilage. Additionally, your employees will enjoy a more comfortable working environment, your products will maintain a steady temperature and moisture will be reduced in the air, keeping your floors drier and safer.
Design Highlights Include:
- Patent-pending five-blade design optimizes airflow by increasing lift off of the blade surface.
- Remotedigital touchscreen offers floor-level diagnostics.
- Single-axis mount decreases potential fan movement.
- Easily integrates with fire suppression panels and iFAN® centralized control.
- In the colder months, HVLS ceiling fans can be run in reverse to circulate hot air that becomes trapped at the ceiling level.